The purpose of the Snoop and Love Community Foundation is:
- To provide financial assistance to qualifying pets to help cover the cost of veterinary treatment in an emergency.
- To sponsor education, outreach, and community-building endeavours pertaining to animals, wellness and the environment.
- Emergency Assistance Fund
- Digital Curriculum
- Wildlife Emergency Response Network
- Blood Donor Program
- Database of Societies and Coalition Task Force
Membership is free and open to the public. If you are interested in joining, please reach out!
The Snoop and Love Community Foundation was named after two very special patients, who will always remain a source of inspiration for the people whose lives they touched.
The Snoop and Love Community Foundation was founded in 2016 by affiliates of Twin Trees Veterinary Clinic, an emergency vet clinic located in Whistler, BC .
The founding directors shared a common interest in helping animals, contributing to their local community, promoting wellness and creating a positive impact on the world.